Ogoori internship program
Updated: Feb 2
Do you want to learn and work with a diverse, multicultural team of dedicated professionals who are building a circular economy for reuse of marine plastic?
Ogoori is a Norwegian ocean impact startup company helping conscious brands to achieve sustainability through the use of marine plastic in innovative products. Ogoori receives ownerless marine waste from beach cleaner partners, manage industrial process and development, and transform it into plastic granulate. This will be offered to the market in a subscription model named Material as a Service (MaaS) with guarantee of origin and traceability.
What we are looking for?
· A desire to learn more about the circular economy, green growth, sustainability.
· Completed a minimum one year of relevant studies (innovation, sustainability, green growth, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian (Good Norwegian writing is a plus).
· Be a creative user of SoMe and understanding their tools.
· Able to be flexible to handle a variety of tasks in different areas (startup mindset)
. Support applications for fundraising.
· A curious mind with genuine interest for the environment, plastic pollution and being part of the solution.
What will you be doing?
· Handle a variety of tasks related to communication and community engagement.
· Support our operation, production, logistic, and traceability process.
· Participate in creative processes and development of the company.
· Support the company’s relationships with partners and customers.
What do we offer?
At Ogoori, we believe in innovation through cooperation. We are an open-minded group of people with a passion to achieve our main goal: Regenerate our planet. Here, we learn with each other and we do business in the most sustainable way we can. We will offer the right candidate the opportunity to gain insight into circular businesses while being part of the solution to one of the biggest problems our planet face today: Plastic pollution. You will be able to build a network in the Norwegian sustainability industry, exchanging knowledge with people from diverse backgrounds, and gain experience from working with a diverse team.
This is a paid 50% internship position (home office for now) to be combined with your studies. We offer 6 months to one-year engagement (depending on your results) and the possibility of future extension. Preferably based in Oslo. After corona regulations are lifted, we will be working together in Oslo, Mondays and Fridays with flexibility.
How to join us?
Please, send your motivational letter and your CV to Larissa Slottet, email@example.com by February 28th.
For questions and more information about Ogoori internship program, please contact Ka Man Mak (firstname.lastname@example.org)